Most Innovative Rajasthan Tour Packages at best price
Rajasthan is a land of kings with a rich historical past and tales of the bravery of its Rajput Kings. A state, rich in color and cultural heritage, all our Rajasthan Tour Packages will make you discover several spectacular sites of this vibrant land.
Be it the majestic monuments of Jaipur and its walled pink city or the lakes of Udaipur. Our tours to Rajasthan will take you to the most happening places of this unique state of India.
During your Rajasthan trip you will hear a lot of time the two words Khamma Ghani (Many Greetings) which will make you feel like a Maharaja.
So, let’s just dive into our Rajasthan Tour Packages which are filled with royal drops, historical monuments, serene Thar Desert, and sites of exceptional natural beauty.
12 best Rajasthan Tour Packages that you can do with your family, in a couple, or with friends
Why choose us for your Rajasthan Tour Package ?
Our Rajasthan Tours Packages are created by our team of professional travel designers. These tours will take you to legendary places and off-the-beaten tracks.
Whether you want to spot Royal Bengal tigers in Ranthambore National Park on a jeep safari, or dream of exploring the beautiful temples, Forts, and Palaces of Jaipur, we have all the necessary ingredients to spice up your holidays in Rajasthan.
We provide tour packages with the cheapest to most luxurious hotels in Rajasthan. Our team studies every demand to propose you a travel package that fits your pocket. You can choose from our wide range of tours starting from 10 days, 8 days, 7 days, 6 days up to 3 days Rajasthan tour packages.
We have a large choice of tour packages. For those who want to visit all the legendary cities of Rajasthan like Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Shekhawati, we have our Complete Rajasthan Tour Package.
For those who wish to create their own trip to Rajasthan, we have a professional team of travel designers who provide tailor-made tours to Rajasthan. They are at your service to assist you in creating the trip you wish to do in Rajasthan.
Our Rajasthan Tour Expert
Rajendra Singh, Travel Expert of Rajasthan
Rajendra, a native of the Shekhawati region and with over 10 years experience in organizing tours to Rajasthan will help you design your perfect itinerary. Whether it be an organized tour or rental car service for just yourself we have what you need!
Rajendra at Jaipur Routes offers several predefined tour packages in Rajasthan, which can be customized according to your needs or wish. He also provides car rental services in Rajasthan.
Some practical information to prepare your Rajasthan Tour Package
How to Reach Rajasthan?
Thanks to technological advancement which has helped us to visit anywhere in the world. If you are planning your next visit to Rajasthan then you don’t need to worry about the journey.
You can visit Rajasthan by roadways, railways, or airways depending upon where you are. Rajasthan is well connected to different regions via train, road, and air. So, it is not really a tough job to reach this majestic land.
How to reach Rajasthan
- Reach Rajasthan by Air :
Rajasthan is well-connected to many cities across the world. There are six airports in Rajasthan. Jaipur Airport is one of the major airports of the state as it is also an international airport. Another international airport closest to Rajasthan is the Delhi Airport. The rest of the airports in Rajasthan are domestic ones.
- Reach Rajasthan by Train :
Rajasthan has 4600 Km of railway track which allows you to travel easily to the other parts of the country. You will find direct trains from Rajasthan to Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, etc.
Talking about trains, how can we forget the royal experience of Palace on Wheels and Maharaja Express? These luxury trains provide you the opportunity of touring Rajasthan for 3 to 7 nights.
- Reach Rajasthan by Road :
Road trip is undoubtedly the best experience but the road trip to Rajasthan is surely exceptional. There are twenty National Highways in Rajasthan which cover around 6373 Km. These national highways link Rajasthan to other states. The Rajasthan State Road Transport has also provided several buses in the state.
Things to do in Rajasthan
- Walkthrough the finest architecturally designed palaces and fortifying forts. Umaid Bhawan Palace, Amer Fort, City Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Junagadh Fort, etc will give you a royal experience. These forts and palaces have many tales to tell and their architectural designs show the creativity of the Rajputana and Mughal artists. Here are some of the most happening things to do from our Rajasthan Travel Guide.
- Visit some beautiful lakes in the land of deserts. Lake Pichola, Pushkar Lake, and Man Sagar Lake are some famous serene lakes that also offer panorama boat tours to tourists. Ghats and temples with lush green gardens are some beautiful places to visit in Rajasthan.
- Visit some religious architecture of famous temples. There are numerous temples in Rajasthan that date back to the 8th and 11th centuries. Some famous temples are Dilwara Temple, Brahma Temple, Mehandipur Balaji Temple, Govind Dev Ji Temple, and Eklingji Temple.
- Wildlife watching for nature and wildlife lovers. Rajasthan has some beautiful sanctuaries and national parks. There are Ranthambore National Park, Sariska Tiger Reserve, and Keoladeo National Park. These national parks and sanctuaries are home to Royal Bengal Tigers, elephants, and migratory birds. You can enjoy the safari tours and get up close with the wildlife of Rajasthan.
- Try some unique and amazing outdoor activities. You will find some unique adventure activities in Rajasthan. These are trekking (in Alwar), speed boating (in Udaipur), Hot-air ballooning (in Jaipur & Pushkar), elephant ride (in Jaipur), and dune bashing ( in Jaisalmer). There is also one unique activity of cycling in Jaipur.
- Enjoy some colorful festivals and fairs in Rajasthan. Every year locals in Rajasthan celebrate their culture and history with an amazing spirit and to be a part of these events is truly a blessing. If you are visiting Rajasthan then don’t forget to attend Pushkar Camel Fair (November, Pushkar), International Kite Festival (Makar Sankranti, Jaipur & Jodhpur), Elephant Fair (March, Jaipur) and Magnetic Fields Festival (December, Alsisar).
What is the Best Time to Visit Rajasthan
Rajasthan is visited by tourists throughout the year. If we consider the climate of Rajasthan then the best time to visit here is probably from November to February. You will find a variation in temperatures of day & night during December and January. Summer in Rajasthan shows temperatures above 48 degrees but monsoons change the landscape of this place. Due to slightly comfortable temperatures, winters are most popular among tourists.
Now that you know all the know-how of this beautiful place, there is only one thing left. Pack your bags and enjoy the relaxing visit to the Land of Kings – Rajasthan.
What to buy in Rajasthan?
The richest culture of Rajasthan offers you some amazing arts and crafts. Our travel guide to Rajasthan will walk you across the streets you will find beautiful wares depicting the tradition of Rajasthan. Visit the local markets of Rajasthan and gather some mesmerizing articles with beautiful memories. You can add the following items to your cart while visiting Rajasthan.
Unique Jewellery – Rajasthan is popular for some amazing jewelry designs. Jaipur is famous for the Meenakshi and Kundan jewelry styles. Give yourself a royal queen look by buying some spectacular jewelry from Rajasthan.
Stone Carvings – Rajasthani markets are filled with some amazing structures made by architects. You will find beautiful figurines, idols, statues, etc.
Miniature Painting – Rajasthani miniature paintings are influenced by the life of Mughals. There are many types of miniature paintings available in the market. These paintings with beautiful intricate designs are a must-buy for you.
Other items – Carpets and Dhurries, blue pottery, terracotta, textile, metal crafts, pads and pichwais, leatherwear, and wooden articles.